mo daddy test header

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Crossing Over to the Dark Side


It took CineMax running the epic Star Wars double trilogy and Disneyland's Star Tours to turn Mighty Mo from a Power Ranger to a minion of the dark side.

Mo is now, at least this week, all about the light saber and Lord Vader. He kept wanting to go back to the Jedi Academy at Tomorrow Land to watch the Star Wars show. I crossed my fingers that he would not be chosen as a Youngling to fight Vader as he and I fight with swords at home and I was afraid that instead of the choreographed moves he was supposed to do with Darth Vader he would do two things:

1) Bum rush Vader and swing like a barbarian like he and I do at home.
2) Pledge his allegance to the dark side and become the first jedi Youngling to become Vaders apprentice at Disneyland.

Now we have a collection of light sabers for he and I to use, and a couple of action figures to play with.

No new releases for me recently but will post some DVD titles soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home